Sick on Safari

Doxy kills everything, amazing stuff! There is some side effects as it kills all good bacteria too.
 
I got type b, then two weeks after I healed up, I had type A! Thanks CDC!
I still get a flu shot every year ( I have a 83 year old mother in law living in the house)
But one year I still got type B for a week, followed up by bronchitis, after the bronchitis I got the flu again with some mutant strain, it was a long month of misery !
Worse was some bacterial stomach stuff I caught over seas that the bacteria produced a lot of gas and and for weeks I didn’t know if I would pass gas or have a nuclear explosion in my pants or win a belching contest ! Doctor finally found an antibiotic that killed it , but it was rough times for sure!!!
On vaccines I got the Covid shot and got covid on a fishing trip, and was over it in three days, everyone on the trip who didn’t get vaccinated had it for weeks so maybe they do shorten the severity??
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,500
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top