Show us your Hat

IMG_20160902_0818551.jpg
IMG_20160902_0817280.jpg
 
slick!!!
 
My favourite is an old leupold hat and I have a nice kakadu (model: Darwin in brown) on its way from Australia just hope it doesn't take too long to get to South Africa.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20150504-WA0042.jpg
    IMG-20150504-WA0042.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 231
My favourite is an old leupold hat and I have a nice kakadu (model: Darwin in brown) on its way from Australia just hope it doesn't take too long to get to South Africa.
Terrific hope to see some pics when it arrives
 
That is a nice Leupold cap. I'll have to post a picture of the caps I have. :)
 
Last edited:
Hats are for bald guys, caps are for baseball players- a REAL man wears visors !! :D




Big 6.JPG
 
image.jpg

I'm fond of this group of hats that I have. From left to right Paw Print Safaris, SCI Kansas City Chapter, Ruger Firearms and African Sky Safaris.
I have used them all and wear them proudly!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,099
Members
169,258
Latest member
SuzanneGil
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top