Shot Placement Video

Found this, thought it might be interesting. They have gone to the extent of freezing animals then scanning and cutting in half to show the actual size and placement of the vital organs. Very informative.


View attachment 156895
Thanks so much for sharing! Having hunted white tail deer all my life, African animals have their vitals much more forward and lower. I read so many articles about this and was fortunate to make all heart shots on my 5 animals on my first safari except my zebra which I intentially took with a neck shot since I was getting a rug.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,121
Members
170,223
Latest member
Molly91615
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top