Short Gaiters

Okay I cannot find the short gaiters they wear in Africa. What are they called and where can I get them lol I hate crap in my shoes/short hikers this time of year checking trail cams etc. it’s to hot to wear my tall heavy gaiters.
Another vote for Save Your Socks!
Very well made.
 
TAG in Houston sells them. However, currently sold out.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,128
Members
169,117
Latest member
TeodoroSch
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top