Seattle Temporary Gun Storage?

TakeMeLord

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
90
Reaction score
115
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Planning an Alaska hunt. Will be stopping in Seattle, spending a day or two in Vancouver BC.

I do not want to take rifle(s) into Canada.

Suggestions on Seattle gun storage? Dale
 
Planning an Alaska hunt. Will be stopping in Seattle, spending a day or two in Vancouver BC.

I do not want to take rifle(s) into Canada.

Suggestions on Seattle gun storage? Dale
There is a luggage storage business in the airport down stairs by the baggage carousels. I have stored regular luggage with them for a couple days with no problem.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,900
Members
170,464
Latest member
HallieTren
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top