Scope Reticles for Dangerous game scopes

LRich

AH veteran
Joined
May 8, 2011
Messages
198
Reaction score
134
Location
Austin, Texas
Member of
SCI,
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mexico
Any opinions out there for preferred reticles, such as duplex or German # 4, for dangerous game scopes?

Can't decide which one for Leupold VX 3, 1.5 x 5
 
I really like the German # 4! But can also shoot the traditional duplex.
 
My favorite is German #4
 
German #4. Closest thing they have to the Nightforce NP-1 (which happens to be my favorite reticle)
 
German #4 (not 4A) with the heavy posts almost coming together.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,625
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top