Scope or Red dot for double rifle

I hear you. The first photo is ridiculous. The second one is correct. I've got some questions into the tech team of a big optics company to see what my full options are with this particular Trijicon base. Hopefully that gets me there as I like the way my base sits on my gun, similar to your second photo. I just have some experience with red dots of a few years ago from turkey hunting, bullseye matches, etc and I know what I don't want.
 
I hear you. The first photo is ridiculous. The second one is correct. I've got some questions into the tech team of a big optics company to see what my full options are with this particular Trijicon base. Hopefully that gets me there as I like the way my base sits on my gun, similar to your second photo. I just have some experience with red dots of a few years ago from turkey hunting, bullseye matches, etc and I know what I don't want.
I have just collected my Trijicon RMR 1moa, but it will be a few weeks before it gets onto the rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,934
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top