Scope or Red dot for double rifle

I hear you. The first photo is ridiculous. The second one is correct. I've got some questions into the tech team of a big optics company to see what my full options are with this particular Trijicon base. Hopefully that gets me there as I like the way my base sits on my gun, similar to your second photo. I just have some experience with red dots of a few years ago from turkey hunting, bullseye matches, etc and I know what I don't want.

I hear you. The first photo is ridiculous. The second one is correct. I've got some questions into the tech team of a big optics company to see what my full options are with this particular Trijicon base. Hopefully that gets me there as I like the way my base sits on my gun, similar to your second photo. I just have some experience with red dots of a few years ago from turkey hunting, bullseye matches, etc and I know what I don't want.
I have just collected my Trijicon RMR 1moa, but it will be a few weeks before it gets onto the rifle.

You gonna love that 1 MOA its going to make a huge difference in picking your shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg