SCI Convention in Reno

Bowhunting Grandpa

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, IBO, NRA, RMEF, SABA, NBJF
Hunted
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, USA, Canada, South Africa
Does anyone of you bowhunters plan on attending the SCI Convention in Reno next week?

I will be going there, and it will be my very first SCI Convention, so I am pretty excited. I have tickets for all the days, so I guess I will have time enough to see each and every one of the exhibitions. I plan on attending some of the seminars as well.

SCI

Will be there!

It's a big show and 4 days is actually not enough if you are going to talk to outfitters and take in seminars and auctions!

Have a great time in Reno!
Cliff

Bowhunting Grandpa,

Charl from Infinito Safaris will also be there.

He will be at booth 4001 with the guys from Hunt it All inc...

You are welcome to go and say "Hello"...

You are going to have a blast HG! I was able to attend last year and 4 days is cutting it close. Enjoy the experience! I can't be there this year but will next!

SCI

Bowhunting Grandpa you are going to love it there is just to much to see definately the best show that I have ever attended. enjoy

regards

SCI - Reno

I'll be there in booth #38 (Trails End Pavilion) - stop by and say "Hi". Would love to help you with the airfare and arrangements for your next safari!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross