Schmidt Bender PMII 10x42 mildot

Wyfox

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
696
Reaction score
1,651
Location
Wyoming
Media
19
Articles
1
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
The ultimate ultralight long range hunting scope. Being fixed power its super light and bomb proof. I've taken elk out to 700yds with it. Issued optic on UK Accuracy International sniper rifles

Excellent condition
Schmidt and Bender
PMII 10x42mm fixed
Mil-dot reticle
.1 mil single turn turrets CW
With original box and tenebreax caps($100 value)
Weighs approx 20oz
Retail is $2200, was discontinued.
$1700 shipped
20240826_212048.jpg

If you're interested I can pull it off the rifle and get any pics requested.
 
Trade interests would be a Beretta Silver Pigeon I 28ga, B. Rizzini 28ga or maybe a Benelli Ethos 28ga
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,347
Messages
1,573,645
Members
169,780
Latest member
Isidro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top