SB Predictions?

It irks me every time we have the quarterback debate. A quarterback is only as good as his front line but they never show those big kids on tv or on the trophy podium.
49 ers front wall was incredible and I hope mahomes buys his big horses new cars today, they earned it even if no body knows their names!
That's what Bradshaw (and a bunch of others, I believe) used to do. Bradshaw would buy his o-line Rolexes and what-not.

WRT Burrow in particular - the year they went to the SB, he was the most sacked QB in the league. And twice now in the span of 5 seasons, he's had season-ending injuries. All because of a moron owner who thinks he doesn't need a GM and can't put an o-line in front of him.

Burrow may end up being the QB who replaces Archie Manning as the best QB in the league with nothing but unrealized potential.

FWIW, I think Burrow did make a mistake in his huge contract. Better, I think, would have been to take a play from Tom Brady's playbook, and take a quite a bit less (say reduce the total payout by 50M) and insist that Brown hire a GM and bring in a good o-line. You can get lots of good guards and tackles for $50M over 5 or 6 years.
 
It irks me every time we have the quarterback debate. A quarterback is only as good as his front line but they never show those big kids on tv or on the trophy podium.
49 ers front wall was incredible and I hope mahomes buys his big horses new cars today, they earned it even if no body knows their names!

When I was younger (HS/college) my friends and I would watch the draft and we always wanted the glamour picks: RBs, WRs. As I have aged I have found that I have different thoughts. I get really excited when we spend picks on OL because there is no such thing as having too many quality guys out there that know how to block. Having said that, we still have the most talented QB in the league. :p
 
I had read Mahomes bought all his linemen custom red golf carts with their names and numbers on them for Christmas. I can only assume he knew/knows something about their off-field hobbies in going that route.
 
Not arguing about mahomes at all-but certainly multiple facets to a Super Bowl champion.
There is an 8 part special called “Quarterback “ I think it is on Netflix that is excellent viewing-followed mahomes and cousins and Marcus Mariota for a couple seasons with guest interviews etc. very
Well done
 
IMG_8941.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,033
Members
168,814
Latest member
Lenteriy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top