Saturdays outing

Kellyg

New member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Went fishing with a couple of friends on Saturday and had a good day! A little bit of trouble with the boat motor but we didn't have to paddle! :dance:

My best of the day:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_10671_zpsde7cdbf2.jpg
    IMG_10671_zpsde7cdbf2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 251
We had planned some shooting practice so we carried through.

Some how I do not think that the grass skirt was a choice on this outing.

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,404
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top