Saskatchewan Whitetail Hunt Cancellation Discount

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Just had a group of 4 cancel their Saskatchewan Whitetail Hunts scheduled for thanksgiving week. The hunting outfitter has offered to discount the hunt to get somebody booked in. This is a prime week, obviously the US thanksgiving does make it difficult for us here in the States but if you can get away, its a great deal.

Normal price is $5,000 plus tag $500, he did give me special pricing for AH members, but he has discounted this hunt further to $3,500 with the tag included.

This is a prime week in the rut and there should be plenty of action. This is reservation land and your tag is good for your choice of either Whitetail, Mule Deer, Elk, Moose, or Wolf. then you can purchase an additional tag if you would like and keep hunting.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
The outfitter aslo has a few open spots this season and is willing to deal on those as well.

Don't get lazy on us James (lol) More details. Number of days?, exact dates?, where to fly into? Picked up or rent a car? Average sized taken? Success rate? Accommodations?

+1 with buff buster

Its the rain it has me being lazy today.

Fly into Saskatoon for pickup by the outfitter, November 22 hunt 23-28 and fly out on the 29th . Outfitter will pick you up unless you just want to drive, the lodge is about 1.5 hours north of Saskatoon. He is hunting some new areas this year and I expect 100% on his WT, mule deer. elk and moose are in the area but not in huge numbers. I'm expecting 150+ and above to be taken. I have several trail cam pics of booner deer he has sent me. We took several 160's last year one 170's and the biggest while I was there was a 186" deer and I wasn't even close to being in the rut. We saw good numbers daily and with their continued moderate winters and decreased hunting pressure the numbers have really jumped in the past few years.

Hunt is based from a nice lodge in the area, good food, hot showers, warm beds. We Still hunted, spot and stalked, and drove the grain fields glassing for deer. its a good hunt and I think for this kind of money its a great hunt. I have room for 4 hunters, this week.

I will be hunting with the same outfitter in the same area the following week. flights from Houston to IAH are $400 round trip right now.

Thanks buddy. Much better by the way! Celebrated that Anniversary a little too much did you???? Lol

After 19 years of marriage, we don't celebrate much. LOL Have a great one.
James you best step it up next year!

You know that hunt with Crusader you booked for us was for our 30th...... well the Garden Route Tour was part of it also;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleyPa

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.