Saskatchewan Mule Deer Hunt

JamesJ

AH elite
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
892
Location
Texas, where else.
Deals & offers
140
Media
140
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
2
One of my Saskatchewan outfitter has a couple openings on his Mule Deer hunts this year. Hunts are 5 days and all in with food, lodge, license and trophy fee included. Hunting is spot and stalk as well as still hunting for the deer.

Pick up and return from Saskatoon airport, 5 days $4,500 including license. Available dates are Oct 16-22 or Oct 23-29 for the hunt.

Let me know ASAP as these will go fast.

mule-deer-hunt.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If that is the caliber of deer there this hunt shouldn't last long!! Drop tines excluded that is still a nice deer!
 
I like him James! What kind of success rate does this outfitter have!?
 
Nice non-typical trophy.
 
This seems like a good value.
 
Is this a First Nation outfitter? If so I would highly recommend people think twice about booking hunts with them
 
Hi @fish hunter, like anywhere else there are good and bad outfitters. I'm sorry you may have had a bad experience with a first nation hunt, but I have had some great experiences.
 
Is this a First Nation outfitter? If so I would highly recommend people think twice about booking hunts with them


There are crooks in every state, province and territory. There are certainly good Outfitters to be found as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,046
Members
169,889
Latest member
flavbemonra1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top