Saskatchewan Mule Deer Hunt

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
One of my Saskatchewan outfitter has a couple openings on his Mule Deer hunts this year. Hunts are 5 days and all in with food, lodge, license and trophy fee included. Hunting is spot and stalk as well as still hunting for the deer.

Pick up and return from Saskatoon airport, 5 days $4,500 including license. Available dates are Oct 16-22 or Oct 23-29 for the hunt.

Let me know ASAP as these will go fast.

mule-deer-hunt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If that is the caliber of deer there this hunt shouldn't last long!! Drop tines excluded that is still a nice deer!

I like him James! What kind of success rate does this outfitter have!?

Nice non-typical trophy.

@CAustin he runs 85% on his muley hunts. There is a good number in the area, but mule deer have a huge range. we saw one last year that topped 200".

This seems like a good value.

Is this a First Nation outfitter? If so I would highly recommend people think twice about booking hunts with them

Hi @fish hunter, like anywhere else there are good and bad outfitters. I'm sorry you may have had a bad experience with a first nation hunt, but I have had some great experiences.

Is this a First Nation outfitter? If so I would highly recommend people think twice about booking hunts with them

There are crooks in every state, province and territory. There are certainly good Outfitters to be found as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg