Saskatchewan Deer Hunt Discounted

JamesJ

AH elite
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
892
Location
Texas, where else.
Deals & offers
140
Media
140
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
2
My hunting outfitter in Saskatchewan Canada just had his whole group cancel for Thanksgiving week. He needs to get some hunters in for the week.

Fly into and out of Saskatoon for pickup. includes one animal and license fee.
Hunt dates are Arrive November 20 - depart November 26.
Includes, meals, lodge and field care of trophy.
You can take a second animal if you choose to license is $500, trophy fee only payable if taken $1,500.

All in cost for the week is $3,000 US

james 165 small.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Height of the rut!
 
I'm truly headed fast down the road of not liking you James!
 
I'm truly headed fast down the road of not liking you James!

... I truly understand your feelings! That is a hell of a deal ... I guess if we got the right group of guys together ... we could share an apartment after making all of our alimony payments :A Surrender::A Surrender::A Surrender::A Surrender:!
 
Pretty good deal, someone could score on a good buck during that time of year!
 
That was a statement not a question. :D If you want to chase the big boys, the 22 is the date to be doing it at that latitude. I'll be out finding my own a few hundred km's To the west. Good luck to the guys who take this deal.

Any specific time on the 22nd? :whistle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,737
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top