Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
You are invited to our SCI Banquet in San Angelo, TX on May 22nd.
San Angelo Chapter of Safari Club International is just a 6 year old chapter yet is the #2 among all chapters in fundraising! We are working hard to promote hunting and conservation along with providing charitable funds to various charities. We do this by having a big banquet with a live auction, silent auction, and bucket raffles. We have top quality hunts, guns, and more available. The silent auction will be on the HandBid app so anyone can bid.
Table sales have begun so If you are ready to get together with other like minded hunters this is your event!
We have many hotel options as well as flights from DFW and IAH to our local San Angelo Airport (SJT).
Please contact me if you have any questions on this great event.
Regards,
Philip

Attachments

• SCI2021.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 125
I didn't realize San Angelo is as large as it apparently it. Good luck with the banquet.

I didn't realize San Angelo is as large as it apparently it. Good luck with the banquet.
San Angelo is about 100,000 population. So for us to be the #2 SCI Chapter (we’ve always been top 10) says a lot for our commitment to conservation and the support we have from the community. Think about all the big cities that have SCI Chapters!
I hope some of you can join us. There are so few shows this year this is a neat opportunity.
Regards
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.