Safari Hunter's Yard Sale - Act II

Fedex scheduled pickup for Tuesday. If anyone wants anything today, the shipping costs are ~$6 less to leverage the existing pickup.

Last two purchasers, since Monday was a holiday, they wouldn't pick up today. The tracking was sent to both of you, they pickup tomorrow.

who made the 2 different elephant cases? I like the shape of them and have a blue wildebeest hide I'm wanting to use for something like that, thanks!

Everything purchased by AH members has shipped. Apologies to the last two folks that had a Fedex delay, they dilly-dallied with the shipments over the holiday weekend.

I still need to send an additional part to @Bonk that was omitted from his order.

No 4 case still available?

What remains available:

1.) Giraffe hide scoped rifle soft case - $500
2.) Blue Wildebeest scoped rifle soft case - $375
3.) Elephant Leather scoped magazine rifle soft case - $600
4.) Elephant Leather scoped/unscoped double rifle soft case - $600

5.) Pair of gameskin and zebra pillows - $275
6.) Leather Ammo Cases for medium and large bore cartridges, they hold 20, made of gameskins, five available - $70 each
7.) Small leather small parts pouch for vintage gun/rifle cases - $15
8.) Early 20th century snap on muzzle/sight protector, originally from a H&H single shot rifle - $100
9.) Elephant leather ammo belt pouch, holds five small bore cartridges such as 275 Rigby - $125
10.) Leather elephant knife sheath - fits Von Gruff knives - $125
11.) Rifle/Shotgun ammo leather belt pouch, for 20 rounds of rifle and six 16/20 bore shells - $40
12.) Deerhide pillow with hand painted raptor feathers: Red Tail, Golden Eagle, Gyr, Merlin, Snowy Owl - $100
13.) Authentic African Game Hide Gaiters (buffalo?), new, with SNAPS, one pair gray, the other brown - $75 pair

14.) Vintage leather slip-on recoil pad, adds 3/4" to LOP - $35
15.) 16 bore nickel plated snap caps - $35
16.) 20 bore snap caps, marked LL Bean - $35

17.) 30 Luger snap caps, three in pack - $12
18.) Ohaus trigger pull gauge - $15
19.) Leupold Gunsmithing Tool made by Leatherman - $50
20.) African Medium Game Cartridges by Pierre Van Der Walt, new - $65
21.) Vintage Fly Fishing creel for decor - $75
22.) Blood Knot by Pete Fromm, deluxe edition in slip case, last retail was $500-$700, two available - $125

Will ship to the lower-48 states. Electronic payment always preferred, Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, but for a larger transaction I'll tolerate a check. (but NOT a cashiers check or money order that forces me into a bank or post office)

All items ship Fedex and I use my company's discount rate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENNNadine8

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you