Safari Hunter's Yard Sale - Act II

Fedex scheduled pickup for Tuesday. If anyone wants anything today, the shipping costs are ~$6 less to leverage the existing pickup.

Last two purchasers, since Monday was a holiday, they wouldn't pick up today. The tracking was sent to both of you, they pickup tomorrow.

who made the 2 different elephant cases? I like the shape of them and have a blue wildebeest hide I'm wanting to use for something like that, thanks!

Everything purchased by AH members has shipped. Apologies to the last two folks that had a Fedex delay, they dilly-dallied with the shipments over the holiday weekend.

I still need to send an additional part to @Bonk that was omitted from his order.

No 4 case still available?

What remains available:

1.) Giraffe hide scoped rifle soft case - $500
2.) Blue Wildebeest scoped rifle soft case - $375
3.) Elephant Leather scoped magazine rifle soft case - $600
4.) Elephant Leather scoped/unscoped double rifle soft case - $600

5.) Pair of gameskin and zebra pillows - $275
6.) Leather Ammo Cases for medium and large bore cartridges, they hold 20, made of gameskins, five available - $70 each
7.) Small leather small parts pouch for vintage gun/rifle cases - $15
8.) Early 20th century snap on muzzle/sight protector, originally from a H&H single shot rifle - $100
9.) Elephant leather ammo belt pouch, holds five small bore cartridges such as 275 Rigby - $125
10.) Leather elephant knife sheath - fits Von Gruff knives - $125
11.) Rifle/Shotgun ammo leather belt pouch, for 20 rounds of rifle and six 16/20 bore shells - $40
12.) Deerhide pillow with hand painted raptor feathers: Red Tail, Golden Eagle, Gyr, Merlin, Snowy Owl - $100
13.) Authentic African Game Hide Gaiters (buffalo?), new, with SNAPS, one pair gray, the other brown - $75 pair

14.) Vintage leather slip-on recoil pad, adds 3/4" to LOP - $35
15.) 16 bore nickel plated snap caps - $35
16.) 20 bore snap caps, marked LL Bean - $35

17.) 30 Luger snap caps, three in pack - $12
18.) Ohaus trigger pull gauge - $15
19.) Leupold Gunsmithing Tool made by Leatherman - $50
20.) African Medium Game Cartridges by Pierre Van Der Walt, new - $65
21.) Vintage Fly Fishing creel for decor - $75
22.) Blood Knot by Pete Fromm, deluxe edition in slip case, last retail was $500-$700, two available - $125

Will ship to the lower-48 states. Electronic payment always preferred, Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, but for a larger transaction I'll tolerate a check. (but NOT a cashiers check or money order that forces me into a bank or post office)

All items ship Fedex and I use my company's discount rate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg