www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
JSP_0525-2.jpg

HO: ZA/EC 202206000021565

Dive into the ultimate adventure with our exclusive Sable Hunting Packages in the heart of South Africa! Immerse yourself in the thrill of the chase and conquer the wild with our expert guides. Seize your spot now and ensure you don't miss out on this unforgettable safari experience!

SOUTH AFRICA

Sable Combo Trophy Hunts = Special Package Options
NO Daily Rates / ZERO Daily Rates for Hunters
Hunters pay ONLY for species killed/wounded
30+ other Species available on these hunts
Eastern Cape Province (arguably the BEST stalking habitat in South Africa)
We don’t experiment = we offer, we deliver (25 years)
Hunt exclusively (book as 3 or more): no other hunters with us
Animals listed are INCLUDED in each Package Price
Hunters can add more Days for Free if more animals are booked
5000ha to 20 000ha (no fences inside)
A = Sable + 3 x Plains Game Species, 5 Hunt Days, $4850
B = Sable + 4 x Plains Game Species, 5 Hunt Days, $5450
C = Sable + 5 x Plains Game Species, 6 Hunt Days, $6000
D = Sable + 6 x Plains Game Species, 6 Hunt Days, $6425
E = Sable + 6 x Plains Game Species, 7 Hunt Days, $7625
Observer per night (full board, no extra cost)
Payments with Credit Card also possible
Packages include
• Species successfully hunted / wounded
• Airport pick-up/drop-off plus all ground transport
• Hunting permits & paperwork for export application
• PH, trackers, skinners & fully rigged hunting vehicle
• Field prep of Trophies & delivery to our taxidermy studio
• Luxury En-suite Accommodation with Wifi
• Outstanding Safari Catering & Fully Stocked Open Bar
Details with T’s & C’s upon request. Francois Dorfling +27 82 826 5580 (whatsapp & viber too)
Email umlilosafaris@kirkwood.co.za
Web: www.umlilosafaris.co.za

What is the expected Sable size? 40”+?
We always aim for 40".....average range minimum 38 up to 42"....no extra fees to pay even at 42", UNLESS a client wants a specific bigger minimum size, say 42+ or 44+ or 45+ etc.....then we negotiate and fix the price at time of booking or client could 'upgrade' while at camp too, then we fix the price too, to ensure no unwanted extra costs to pay after animal is down! If the PH makes a mistake by judging wrongly and client shoots bigger without pre-booking, client will not be expected to pay extra.....hence the name PROFESSIONAL Hunter as your guide.

We always aim for 40".....average range minimum 38 up to 42"....no extra fees to pay even at 42", UNLESS a client wants a specific bigger minimum size, say 42+ or 44+ or 45+ etc.....then we negotiate and fix the price at time of booking or client could 'upgrade' while at camp too, then we fix the price too, to ensure no unwanted extra costs to pay after animal is down! If the PH makes a mistake by judging wrongly and client shoots bigger without pre-booking, client will not be expected to pay extra.....hence the name PROFESSIONAL Hunter as your guide.
sable final 12 grid.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-16 at 06.49.42.jpeg

This Sable measured out 49", I hunted this with longstanding client now a friend on a rainy day in June....we pre-agreed on 2 x prices: one if it was 50 or more, and one if it measured minimum 48 but under 50".... This client has hunted at least 3 other Sable with me the past 9 years, and each time going bigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.