Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Here with is our offer for 2021 season sable hunt,

Hunt includes;

-5 days of hunting for 1 hunter
-basic hunting camp accommodation and services(PH, tracker and camp staff)
-Transport to and from the Airport
-food and drinks
-trophy bull up to 40 inches
-transportation of the trophy to taxidermist and field prep

total cost $3000

extra days and animals can be added as well as leisure stay at Game Reserves

Please comment of send me a message for more information or contact me via email henrygriffiths@gmail.com

We have dates available for this hunt from July 2021 onward, $1000 deposit will confirm you hunt, hunt will be on foot tracking.
image0.jpeg

Great offer Henry! What lodge will you use for this hunt!

Wow!!!!

Great offer Henry! What lodge will you use for this hunt!
We will use our base camp in the north West province mostly but we also have quota on our area in Limpopo.....

Henry, are those pics of 40" bulls? They look fantastic to me. Great offer on my to do list.

Henry, are those pics of 40" bulls? They look fantastic to me. Great offer on my to do list.

yes both those are slightly over 40 inches

What is the price for no size limit? - most of us dislike hunting with restrictions. Are Roan available?

Realistically on our hunting area up to +_40 inches is what you can expect if you get lucky And shoot a bigger one you will pay the same price,

Gents we have some more of these hunts hunts available from August 2021 onward, 2021 early season in booked up providing the hunters can fly..........

Have a few more dates fir this hunt fir late season 2021 and can also accommodate a fee hunts from December 2020 to February 2021 is the hunter doesn’t mind the heat....

Hi, we have a few more of these available for 2021, if you are still skittish like a leopard because of the covid we can extend this offer to 2022 we have good sable bulls on our hunting areas in good numbers.

contact me to book your hunt I am available here in our basecamp office until the 10th of January on Email and phone

Hi, we have a few more of these available for 2021, if you are still skittish like a leopard because of the covid we can extend this offer to 2022 we have good sable bulls on our hunting areas in good numbers.

contact me to book your hunt I am available here in our basecamp office until the 10th of January on Email and phone

Henry, those bulls are going to be 44" by 2022. What a hell of a deal.

Hi all it seems its going to be another slow year with more travel restriction, this is just a reminder that we will offer this deal for 2022 because of the looming travel problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg