SA Trophy shipping question

hfd192001

New member
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Hello,
I just received a quote to get my crate to the US from South Africa and wanted to get input from yall to see if the prices are pretty standard or if they are over the top. Any input would be great. I did have the taxidermy work done so these are complete mounts. Thank you for your help.
Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 8.36.03 PM.png
 
1 Crates
Dimensions: 117 x 111 x 101 cm
Actual Weight: 104 KGS
Volumetric Weight: 219 KGS
 
Watching with interest since mine should be done fairly soon.
I have 5 shoulder mounts, biggest being a kudu, 3 Euro, a rug and misc back skins.

I would be happy at $3k (I think).
 
What animals mounts are in your crate for that price?
 
Hello,
I just received a quote to get my crate to the US from South Africa and wanted to get input from yall to see if the prices are pretty standard or if they are over the top. Any input would be great. I did have the taxidermy work done so these are complete mounts. Thank you for your help.
View attachment 449392
Pretty normal In my experience.
 
This is right in the range of what I have been seeing lately!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,244
Messages
1,569,652
Members
168,747
Latest member
CharlieWea
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top