S&W Performance Center .44

Justin Peterson

AH member
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
23
Reaction score
16
S&W Performance Center Stealth Hunter 44 mag, Leupold DeltaPoint Pro (w/rear iron sight) and Diamond D Holster (Guides Choice). Excellent condition, very accurate, never carried and original boxes. That was from the original owner. Im sticking with my Glock 20 which better suits my needs. Catch and release here. Prefer to sale, open to trades. Could use a Blaser R8 stock....
$2000 shipped. Cross-posted on 24Hour where Ive done multiple deals as well as some deals here.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/product/performance-center-model-629-stealth-hunter

Stealth #2.png
 

Attachments

  • Stealth #1.png
    Stealth #1.png
    536 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,523
Members
170,595
Latest member
LukeGreenl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top