Ruger #1 375 H&H For Sale

Racinjason

AH senior member
Reaction score
Ruger Number 1 Chambered in 375 H&H
$2,000 Plus Shipping
375 ruger #1.jpeg

Beautiful rifle still available as well as a 416 Remington Magnum that is basically identical.

Last edited:
@Bullthrower338 this red pad would make a nice basis for your Flanged Magnum N.E. project...

I’ve got another one somewhere, just got to find it. I know I had 2 375 No. 1’s

YOU STILL HAVE THE 416 REM RUGER #1 I'AM INTERESTED
LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH

Why did the price go up $300?

Yeah, Sorry, I was referring to the 416 Remington magnum. The 375 H&H is still $2,000.
All good! That’s nice timber on that rifle

Keep it and go hunt a buffalo in Africa with it? Just trying to help. LOL
Nice rifle though!
I have to many big game rifles sitting around not getting used and downsizing finally sounds like a good idea. Gotta make some room for my behemoth 600 O.K. that's about a week or two from being finished.
For sale in addition to the 375H&H here and the 416 Remington magnum there is a CZ 458 lott, Winchester model 70 in 470 capstick, Hannibal (Rare early production by Colonel Arthur Alphin) 500 A-Square, and a Sabatti 500 Nitro double to list a few.

I have to many big game rifles sitting around not getting used and downsizing finally sounds like a good idea. Gotta make some room for my behemoth 600 O.K. that's about a week or two from being finished.
For sale in addition to the 375H&H here and the 416 Remington magnum there is a CZ 458 lott, Winchester model 70 in 470 capstick, Hannibal (Rare early production by Colonel Arthur Alphin) 500 A-Square, and a Sabatti 500 Nitro double to list a few.
There is something to be said about the benefits of downsizing things that we don't use and/or aren't that attached to anymore? With firearms, I'd rather have somebody enjoy and use a firearm that is no longer used or important to me as it was when I first bought it. I've sold many with that in mind with no regrets.

There is something to be said about the benefits of downsizing things that we don't use and/or aren't that attached to anymore? With firearms, I'd rather have somebody enjoy and use a firearm that is no longer used or important to me as it was when I first bought it. I've sold many with that in mind with no regrets.
I need to sit down with you so you can teach me the way to do this!

I am of the same thought. Seriously cosidering ffg own sizing. I love firearms. So i am planning on replacing mid value firearms with high end firearms of my liking and dreams. That cuts the volume of firearms. Heck you can't shoot them all. Why keep them. Enjoy a few shoot them and have fun. Same difference. Bags and bags of dollar coins or a suit case of $100 bills.
You only live once.
Krish

I am of the same thought. Seriously cosidering ffg own sizing. I love firearms. So i am planning on replacing mid value firearms with high end firearms of my liking and dreams. That cuts the volume of firearms. Heck you can't shoot them all. Why keep them. Enjoy a few shoot them and have fun. Same difference. Bags and bags of dollar coins or a suit case of $100 bills.
You only live once.
Krish
Peace or Morgans...definitely take the coins! Real money (silver) vs paper fiat!! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg