RUGBY WORLDCUP FINAL

fhm3006

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
354
Reaction score
31
Media
30
Articles
2
Hunted
Namibia / South-Africa
Down to France and Nieu Zeeland...
My score:

(12) for Le Bleu
(25) for Kiwi's

Then again...you just never know on the day what the French is bringing to a game, and this final have the potential to end up with the biggest upset in Rugby Worldcup history...

Good luck both Nations - may the best team win and may the referee be consistent, fair and just...
 
Good luck both Nations - may the best team win and may the referee be consistent, fair and just...
Me thinks the spread will be wider.
But as you say.... never know who might show up with the French on the field.
 
I hope that you didn't put any money on that score :D
 
That was a close game and it was good to see France rise to the challenge. Congratulations the AB's.
 
I hope that you didn't put any money on that score :D
Buddy thought there would be a fifteen point spread. I told him he was sort of right; 15 was the number.

Congrats to the AB's they had to work there way all the way to the end; pools, quarters, semis and the final.
 
I have been waiting for a whole lot of messages of congratulations for my team winning the WC, but sadly.....nothing?
 
I have been waiting for a whole lot of messages of congratulations for my team winning the WC, but sadly.....nothing?

CONGRATS Marius!!!
I must just enquire - you got any nails left - or hands for that matter ! Hell it was a close one!

Congratulations All Black's and supporters!
 
Well done indeed! The All Blacks defense won because the kicking game couldn't!!
 
Well done indeed! The All Blacks defense won because the kicking game couldn't!!

Well mate,
I dont blame anyone for the poor kicking display. If I think about how nervous I was just watching the game, with the pressure of an entire nation on your shoulders, especially the kiwis' expectations, I think I would have shanked every single kick.
I'm sure Carter would have made a huge difference though. I'm just so happy for him and MCcaw. Players as good as them deserve a WC winner medal in their cabinet.

Cheers,
 
Very true, and the look on McCaw's face said it all!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,489
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top