OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 9.58.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 9.58.49 AM.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 207
Excellent question!

I've got a blue gnu and a red hartebeest in the living room, black gnu in my room. Three years later and with kids I don't see abt slippage yet.
In the lodge and in my chalet in SA were hair-on rugs. I think it's safe to say they're durable. The cleaners used bristled brooms daily.

I've got a blue gnu and a red hartebeest in the living room, black gnu in my room. Three years later and with kids I don't see abt slippage yet.
In the lodge and in my chalet in SA were hair-on rugs. I think it's safe to say they're durable. The cleaners used bristled brooms daily.

Thanks. Kids are a real test too I bet!

I giggle at the tiny ones, rubbing their toes on it because it's like nothing they have experienced

Have had Zebra rugs survive the wee one's birthday parties for the last seven years. The cleaning lady states "most durable rugs" and "easiest to clean" compared to other homes she's contracted with. All of our house is tile, wood or laminate beacause of the boss lady's(read loving wife) allergies. Our great/trophy room has the zebra rugs. They get napped on daily by my hound and bird dog. In the colder weather with the wood stove going I put my office chair over them to keep the toes warm on the tile. Honestly we abuse the heck out of them and they are in the same condition as they were ten years ago when they came to us. Trust this helps you out. (y)

R.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg