Rowland Ward Certificate

norfolk shooter

AH legend
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,535
Location
Norfolk, UK
Media
22
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway, Isle of Arran (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo, Eastern Cape
Hello chaps.
Just wondered what the digital copies are like? I only ask as Im in the UK and have an entry and thought that would be a quicker than waiting around. Mind you the thought of one them fancy plaques is appealing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,378
Members
170,567
Latest member
MitziHicks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top