Rough Camping & Survival Tips

knife.png
 
277472125_389267442741975_2416631541997751308_n.jpg
 
271721568_3038178066420166_5045055445780529526_n.jpg
 
277422612_1022077105181345_4341691618948722405_n.jpg
 
277613339_992000074758587_1712740234797004192_n.jpg
 
If I became lost or stranded in RSA I would walk till I ran into the high wire electrified fence. At that point I would make a decision, go right or left. Then I would carefully walk the fence line until I reached the lodge.
If you know approximately the direction of where the lodge is located, you could follow the sun (if visible) east or west in morning or afternoon once you reached the fence. I got lost in the fog once in the mountains. But fortunately, I found a cheap quarter sized compass I had in my pack. I knew camp was West, so I was able to eventually get back to it. The GPS I had wasn’t working in the fog. It was showing opposite directions. Glad I had the compass.
 
277595777_1374016666357723_1055870476363515475_n.jpg
 
277539063_549732566376443_1251464044659776844_n.jpg
 
orchard heater
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-02 at 10.51.39 PM.jpeg
 
273732415_5188161457885103_1486162471389637054_n.jpg
 
274614659_5207734569261125_6148760450551204068_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,441
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top