Rough Camping & Survival Tips

101217684_10217813816321747_8895814796952207360_n.jpg
 
318186846_1388051565062827_1242124816185747218_n.jpg
 
317253476_501394091774315_2167473538238721375_n.jpg
 
water bottle.jpg
 
322278198_863538204769533_3547870234087770016_n.jpg
 
321597878_700556348354316_2513318091532763296_n.jpg
 
Water, with out it you are screwed the 3 3rules. 3 minutes with out air, 3 days without water,
3 weeks without food, in a country like Africa & Australia no water & the sun will kill you, with shade & water you should last 2 weeks . The Australian Army ran very good survival courses all the other stuff is good but no fluid & you are dead. There is a drinking straw called life Straw it filters dirty water enough for you to drink, if you get sick on contaminated water chances are it will kill you. water purification tablets are a must , know what bush fruit & plants you can eat some are poison & if in a vehicle do not leave it, a personal emergency location beacon is a good idea.
 
30m.jpg
 
pyl.jpg
 
12 m.jpg
 
eland.jpg
 
WIND.jpg
 
319901696_2239959416176751_985638743678182715_n.jpg
 
Another little tip if you have loaded ammo pull the bullet , not with your teeth, & use the propellant to help start a fire, if its a pistol fire the primer into the pile of powder it should ignite it.
 
...you wish....

323168309_717808469670320_3149613046662649451_n.jpg
 
0eba9172c9b29b4f6c94155690c1f099.jpg
 
0e74e28d37c6e032039282fd02042dd9.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,135
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top