Rose Worldwide Importing

SFRanger7GP

AH elite
Joined
Sep 24, 2017
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
5,686
Location
Wichita Falls TX or Colombia (It's Not Columbia!)
Media
66
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Life Member NRA and DSC, SCI, IOSH
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Namibia, Argentina, Bolivia, Panama, Italy, England, Scotland
Has anyone used Rose Worldwide Importing for trophy shipment and clearing? I cannot find any info about them and the shipper in Namibia (that we have used in the past) connected me with her for US assistance. I am waiting to hear the cost estimate. If it is crazy they will be staying in Namibia for awhile longer.

Have a safe and pleasant weekend.
 
Has anyone used Rose Worldwide Importing for trophy shipment and clearing? I cannot find any info about them and the shipper in Namibia (that we have used in the past) connected me with her for US assistance. I am waiting to hear the cost estimate. If it is crazy they will be staying in Namibia for awhile longer.

Have a safe and pleasant weekend.
Previous trip Rosella started our import process but part way through stopped communication. We had to bring in another company to recover and finish the job. Our trophies are now home. Attached from BBB. Hope this helps

37562D7B-289A-4219-8E56-7F941DB9EB97.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,192
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top