Rook & Rabbit

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,574
Reaction score
9,982
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I thought this a neat article about this unusual rifle. A 297/250 anyone?

 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.19 PM.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 140
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.21 PM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.23 PM.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 129
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.24 PM.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 169
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.25 PM.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.26 PM.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 148
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.27 PM.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 134
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.28 PM.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 129
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.31.29 PM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 142
I thought this a neat article about this unusual rifle. A 297/250 anyone?

@Pheroze
Even tho I have a beautiful 85 lowall in 22K Hornet that makes mine look like it's,been made with fence palings and water pipe.
Beautiful.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top