TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For Sale

Rolex, Perpetual Date Women’s Watch. This is my mom’s watch that my dad received when he retired. She never wears it and wants to sell it. It’s in good condition, but the inscription on the back would need to be buffed out. It has my dad’s name and his years of service with Georgia Power Company on the back. I spoke with a watch dealer and he said that it would take approximately $200 off the value of the watch. But did say it should be easy to remove due to the very shallow depth of the inscription. It comes in the original box with all the paperwork and warranty certificate. I’ve never sold a watch before, so not sure how the process would need to work. I haven’t had it appraised, but I’ve seen the same model for sale online for $4500.00.

Asking $4000

IMG_5367.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful watch Toby, I fortunately got out of the buying wives high end gifts, houses and 401k’s. Worst investment ever, some guys are just lucky bastards or know how to keep their mouth shut better than me. Watch is priced very fairly!

+1, nice watch priced to sell.

Is that 28mm? Nice piece for sure

Thank you. Yes, now I see the 28mm is a fairly recent size addition also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighMe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.