Roe deer hunt 2026

Most of the trophies caught are selective hunting. I expected stronger trophies in this part of the year, but I was not right.
It seems that we will hunt for the strongest trophies at the end of July, when mating begins
 
First Roebuck of the year cleaned and ready for measurement
20260522_190123.jpg
 
Where is the hunt?
This hunt was in the UK. I had seen him a week earlier in a different area but bumped into him again while hunting fallow bucks. He was with a couple of does and a very nice young 6 point roe buck, So I was happy to take him and leave a good young buck in his place
 
This hunt was in the UK. I had seen him a week earlier in a different area but bumped into him again while hunting fallow bucks. He was with a couple of does and a very nice young 6 point roe buck, So I was happy to take him and leave a good young buck in his place
Congrat!!
 
This hunt was in the UK. I had seen him a week earlier in a different area but bumped into him again while hunting fallow bucks. He was with a couple of does and a very nice young 6 point roe buck, So I was happy to take him and leave a good young buck in his place
You have nicer bucks across the sea than we have in Germany. Congrats Dudders!
 
Just finished a little hunt in Spain, just an hour north of Barcelona. I told the guide I was interested in a nice hunt and a representative or cull animal would be ok, as I would not be shipping it home. It was a fun hunt and we saw lots of wild boar.
20260520_195414.jpg
 
Lucky you. my Spanish Roe Deer hunt did not go so well.
The guide just drove around in the car on public roads and wanted me to shoot animals out the car window. ( off a public road I might add) After a day of this I told them to take me home.
Very dissapointing. They seem bewildered that someone like me would decline to hunt that way.
I did spend a few days in Barcelona though and that was fun. I met some nice Polish guys in camp and they put me onto their outfitter in Poland. Looks like I will be hunting near Krakow for my Roe Deer and will give Spain a miss.
 
Lucky you. my Spanish Roe Deer hunt did not go so well.
The guide just drove around in the car on public roads and wanted me to shoot animals out the car window. ( off a public road I might add) After a day of this I told them to take me home.
Very dissapointing. They seem bewildered that someone like me would decline to hunt that way.
I did spend a few days in Barcelona though and that was fun. I met some nice Polish guys in camp and they put me onto their outfitter in Poland. Looks like I will be hunting near Krakow for my Roe Deer and will give Spain a miss.
You have my support. Hunting from a car is still unacceptad
 
Good luck hunting this season! Great collection of Roe deer; especially the first pic.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,092
Members
169,104
Latest member
LaraeSwade
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top