Road Rage

Saul

AH elite
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, UK, Hungary, Argentina, Mexico
Well, it has been a long time since someone has actually gotten out of their car to threaten me, but I guess that it just means that I was overdue. Seriously, though, I actually had a guy try to run me off of the road and then stop traffic to get out of his car and threaten to kill me just because I was merging ahead of him. It is times like this that I am happy that I can carry a concealed weapon. Luckily, the situation did not escalate any further than that, but it is still comforting to know that I have the legal right and the physical means to defend myself if necessary. What I am trying to get at is that there are a lot of crazies in the world and it is up to law-abiding citizens to exercise their 2nd Amendment right and arm themselves. Everyone stay safe...and stay in your cars.

I agree whole heartedly and this is coming from a 13 year Police officer. I'm sorry that happened, I'm glad it worked out in the end and that you had the ability to defend yourself. I also would like to commend you on your obvious self control and not allowing this idiot to get you to escalate the situation. I am a firm believer in the second amendment as well as the concealed/ open carry laws. Well done sir and I'm glad you didn't have to kill that idiot though I'm sure it would have been no great loss to society.

Sounds like you handled the situation perfectly. Anyway, nothing ruins a nice shirt like having someone bleed on it. I don't understand road rage. Every car I have ever owned came equipped with a brake. When someone has a pressing need to get ahead of me in traffic I find that little contraption actually prevents a nasty collision and allows that person to carry on to their obviously very important appointment. Also, I have never, not once, found myself late for a meeting because I let someone cut in front of me. I figure that this fellow who confronted you has way bigger problems that he is not coping well with. Take comfort in the fact that his high blood pressure, or some other less measured person, will probably kill him while you are enjoying life and the game in Africa! You are the better man and he is just a failure. (y)

sounds like the situation was handled well despite someone else being foolish.

-matt

My question is are you one of those that fails to merge back in the line and then runs way up front, cuts off others, and forces your way into the line?

If not accept my apology.

If so you deserve a ticket and loosing your DL. I do not threaten anyone but those that do so deserve some bad karma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdwardSnea

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.