Rigby Ammo Slide FS

Dakota Hunter

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
461
Reaction score
642
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
2
I have a Rigby ammo slide for sale that has never been used other than to load ammo into it to check for fit.
$ 100 shipped conus.
IMG_8285.jpeg
IMG_8286.jpeg
 
If it works for 416 Rigby, I will take it
 
Exactly what I have. Bought they at the rigbys. I love it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6117.jpeg
    IMG_6117.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6120.jpeg
    IMG_6120.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6118.jpeg
    IMG_6118.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 85
  • DC6CA585-02C2-4FB8-AE2F-EF8846F1B2EB.jpeg
    DC6CA585-02C2-4FB8-AE2F-EF8846F1B2EB.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 138

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,922
Latest member
bulllawbmipet1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top