Rhino bust?

Hogpatrol

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
10,587
Reaction score
39,085
Location
Delaware, USA
Media
104
Articles
6
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
the "objective is to save all rhino species from extinction, and to breed them back to healthy populations"

To paraphrase Inigo Montoya, "You keep using that phrase. I do not think that phrase means what you think it means."
 
Interesting story. If all these Rhino have been dispatched/shot it is a point to wonder why.

I do not know the law about owning Rhino in RSA. If they are private property and have not left the owners property how do we get to trafficking?

They obviously know something we do not. I hope we get to see more details as the legal process goes ahead and not just flashy headlines about a foreigner being charged and arrested.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top