Research "Game-changer": Spike Protein Increases Heart Attacks and Destroys Immune System

Von Gruff

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.vongruffknives.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
I can hear the howls already from the uber pro vac crowd.

MISINFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joker12

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA
Hunted
South Africa
The American Heart Association has issued a warning that the Mrna vaccines greatly increase the incidence or heart disease. Strange that that hasn't made the news.

WilhelmM

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA
Nothing against non-hunting related issues, but they've become increasingly common and don't really have a place here. I wouldn't mind a once a week discussion but not every day.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Nothing against non-hunting related issues, but they've become increasingly common and don't really have a place here. I wouldn't mind a once a week discussion but not every day.
Dont read it then....read what interests you.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
The American Heart Association has issued a warning that the Mrna vaccines greatly increase the incidence or heart disease. Strange that that hasn't made the news.
Not certain its the official position of the AHA as I looked around and the reporting is all from other sources like the link above.

WilhelmM

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA
Dont read it then....read what interests you.
Hard not to at least be curious when you constantly see it on "the latest." I'm not against you guys having a discussion, it's becoming a bit much now. Not good to feed off of negativity. Tis' all and no disrespect towards anyone

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Hard not to at least be curious when you constantly see it on "the latest." I'm not against you guys having a discussion, it's becoming a bit much now. Not good to feed off of negativity. Tis' all and no disrespect towards anyone
The title of the post is usually enough to tell one if its going to be of any interest. I suggest you just not read any such threads if they bother you.
Thats what I generally do when I see threads about double rifles, I just skip over them. :A Outta:

jeanes

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
TSRA Life Member, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Colorado, South Dakota
Just think of it as a discussion around the campfire over a sundowner after a successful hunt.

WilhelmM

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA
The title of the post is usually enough to tell one if its going to be of any interest. I suggest you just not read any such threads if they bother you.
Thats what I generally do when I see threads about double rifles, I just skip over them. :A Outta:
Not bothered, just trying to say it's best to focus on the positive rather the negative. Though it is best just to move along like you said.

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
This abstract apparently was published 8 November.

I am not sure which side is more easily terrified.

In one corner we have the "we are all going to die from Covid!" and their political enablers.

In the other corner, "the vaccine will kill us all (or mutate us or whatever)" and their political enablers.

The true believers are all in with respect to their particular position. A bit more transparency would be hugely beneficial to most of the rest of us.

CoElkHunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
This abstract apparently was published 8 November.

I am not sure which side is more easily terrified.

In one corner we have the "we are all going to die from Covid!" and their political enablers.

In the other corner, "the vaccine will kill us all (or mutate us or whatever)" and their political enablers.

The true believers are all in with respect to their particular position. A bit more transparency would be hugely beneficial to most of the rest of us.
And those of us who have had Covid and the vaccinations? We don't fit in any corner. I guess we're really screwed. Might have our DNA mutate from the vaccines and then die a lingering death later from having had Covid and the vaccines? "What, you wanna live forever?" (Conan the Barbarian). Ha! Ha! ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kozyrkipira

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Akunasek wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
do you still have the Ithaca 10 ga semi auto?
kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope
CADJR55 wrote on roverandbrew's profile.
Is that Level 7 Type 2 Primaloft PCU parka still for sale?
geoff rath wrote on Aussie_Hunter's profile.
Apologies, been somewhat preoccupied with (poor) health issues; were you interested in the Norma factory 550 grain Solid 450 Rigby ammo I mentioned?
Geoff Rath