Request for References

30.06king

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 9, 2024
Messages
161
Reaction score
289
Location
New Zealand
Member of
New Zealand Deerstalkers Association, NZ Sika Foundation, SCI, DSC
Hunted
Cameroon, Namibia, Zimbabwe
I am looking at a potential purchase via Classifieds and have approval from the Vendor to seek references here.
The seller is @Rtsj
Would anyone who has dealt with this person be kind enough to comment on their experience ?
Many thanks.
 
PM sent. I bought some of the 416 bullets.

Of course, they can't have arrived yet since I sent payment this morning, but he and I have chatted. I'm not worried.

FWIW from a new member (me) here, but an old member on the Single Actions forum under the same user name.

I suppose if you're still concerned you could wait a couple of days for us to confirm the bullets arrived, but that's between you and Rtsj.

Scams have become so prevalent and sometimes not obvious in how they work, can't blame buyers or sellers for being cautious. In this case, everything looks legit.
 
@potatojudge
Would appreciate knowing if the bullets arrive as expected.
Cheers
 
I am looking at a potential purchase via Classifieds and have approval from the Vendor to seek references here.
The seller is @Rtsj
Would anyone who has dealt with this person be kind enough to comment on their experience ?
Many thanks.
I've done business with @Rtsj and it went smoothly.

Appreciate the heads up @Wishfulthinker580!
 
I would agree with everyone. I paid for some bullets in the evening, and they were shipped the next day with a tracking number.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,570,182
Members
168,857
Latest member
JuneLindsey
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top