REPORT: My bad experience with Highveld Taxidermists/Oxi Logistics

I hate to see this happen with anyone's memories. Terrible experience. It happens all to often. We do repairs on these all the time.
U S Hunters use a U S taxidermist, I'm kinda bias U S hunters should support U S business and if you use us......

You pay no crating charges.

You pay no insurance charges, our blanket studio insurance covers all your trophies even as we drive them ourselves to your door.

If your trophies are freighted or personally delivered our studio insurance continues to covers your trophies for total replacement cost of the skins and horns and the full mounting costs. Just as our studio covers then under our roof, fire, theft. weather , or any disaster for the full replacement cost of the skins horns and mounting costs.

We connect you with insurance carrier that will cover your trophies for the FULL COST of the HUNT and FULL Cost of the TAXIDERMY as a rider under our homeowners insurance once they are in your home.

We unload them from the trailers in your driveway ourselves, Jamie and Myself. 99 % of the time.

We walk them into your home office or cabin. Anywhere.

Dennis were is your studio located?

Thank you Oscar....The whole situation stems from who is really protecting the hunter's interest with so many moving parts starting with the hunt to finally the exporting and importing of the trophies harvested. Until we started SSI, there was no company who legally stepped into the shoes of the hunter to take over their responsibility for exporting & importing matters. In your case, the decisions were already made and we worked through Highveld and Oxi and proved our position that some companies just don't care. Period. Still today, we have no copy of the insurance certificate they claim to have covered your shipment. After the damage, they claimed the coverage was only to the port of arrival and not the norm of final trophy destination known to be a fact in the freight forwarding business worldwide. Estes tucking was bound by federal regulation for the limited coverage of $42, however, we presented the facts of what happened directly to Mr. Estes himself and through his executive team, made the decision to reimburse 90% of the damage. When we say we put ourselves in the shoes of the hunter, this is what we mean and we are happy that it worked out to help a bit with your loss. Going forward, we have now extended our services to include door to door insurance for our clients in order that we never have to rely on any insurance company overseas again....

Sounds like a much better ending to the story!

Thank you..... As a hunter we know what the memories hold....

That's great!!!

Love to hear this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,