Remington 3200 Trap For Sale

Slick3006

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I have a Remington 3200 Trap 12 ga I bought but don’t shoot enough trap anymore to keep. The gun has 30” barrels, F/IM, ported barrels and very little wear. Stock has very minimal marks; bores are bright and shiny. It was fully worked by Laib’s Gunsmithing in 2014 or 2015-I’m looking for the receipt. $1400 total when he got done with it.

It’s tight as a tick and shoots well; I just don’t have the time to shoot much right now.

Price is $2200.

IMG_6696.jpeg
IMG_6697.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg
IMG_6699.jpeg
IMG_6700.jpeg
IMG_6701.jpeg
IMG_6702.jpeg
IMG_6703.jpeg
IMG_6704.jpeg
IMG_6705.jpeg
IMG_6706.jpeg
IMG_6708.jpeg
IMG_6709.jpeg
IMG_6710.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Remington 3200 Trap 12 ga I bought but don’t shoot enough trap anymore to keep. The gun has 30” barrels, F/IM, ported barrels and very little wear. Stock has very minimal marks; bores are bright and shiny. It was fully worked by Laib’s Gunsmithing in 2014 or 2015-I’m looking for the receipt. $1400 total when he got done with it.

It’s tight as a tick and shoots well; I just don’t have the time to shoot much right now.

Price is $2200.

SlickView attachment 574764
Very nice!

Nice one, my first real trap gun was a 3200. I assume that Laib's re-blued it, are the chokes still factory dimensions?

Nice one, my first real trap gun was a 3200. I assume that Laib's re-blued it, are the chokes still factory dimensions?
It was re-blued. I can’t speak to the chokes.

I found the receipt. It’s below.

Found the receipt for all the work. Previous owner had it done prior to my purchase.

Slick

IMG_6713.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, nice 3200, I might be interested, what is the location of the gun?

Years ago, I had a 3200 Trap model that had Briley tubes. I used it on skeet and trap, and it cured me of "stopping my swing" with the added weight. Then I got used to it and it was my competition gun for years. For those that don't know, the "dot" by the serial number means Remington repaired the doubling issue these guns had at one time. Not a pleasant experience but it sure pulverized the clay targets. :LOL:

These are great guns. Good luck with the sell.

Safe shooting

Ok thank you. Yes just joined. Unfortunately that’s a little too far but thanks for the response. I’m sure you will sell it soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZGTS

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob