Remington 1100 12 Gauge MFG.1975

JINKLE

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Come to the conclusion I like dove hunting more with my O/U and could make room for another slot in the gun cabinet.

27 inch barrel with a modified choke for 2 3/4 in shells only. Metal, action, wood, and bore are all very mint condition. I don't believe this has had more than a box of shells go through it. Markings and serial dates the gun for November 1975

Asking $800 + shipping to your FFL or meet up in Texas.
IMG_7887.jpeg
IMG_7891.jpeg
IMG_7896.jpeg
IMG_7897.jpeg
IMG_7901.jpeg
IMG_7899.jpeg
IMG_7902.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice classic, good deal.

to bad I already have a beretta auto 12 :cool:

GLWS

I used to have one just like it, bought it 2nd hand when I turned 18 and hunted a lot of Doves with it and had some great memories. Then my ex-wife sold it to a pawn shop. I have been looking for one ever since. Where in Texas are you?

I used to have one just like it, bought it 2nd hand when I turned 18 and hunted a lot of Doves with it and had some great memories. Then my ex-wife sold it to a pawn shop. I have been looking for one ever since. Where in Texas are you?
I will PM you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasityNck

Latest profile posts

I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!