Remington 1100 12 Gauge MFG.1975

JINKLE

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Come to the conclusion I like dove hunting more with my O/U and could make room for another slot in the gun cabinet.

27 inch barrel with a modified choke for 2 3/4 in shells only. Metal, action, wood, and bore are all very mint condition. I don't believe this has had more than a box of shells go through it. Markings and serial dates the gun for November 1975

Asking $800 + shipping to your FFL or meet up in Texas.
IMG_7887.jpeg
IMG_7891.jpeg
IMG_7896.jpeg
IMG_7897.jpeg
IMG_7901.jpeg
IMG_7899.jpeg
IMG_7902.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice classic, good deal.

to bad I already have a beretta auto 12 :cool:

GLWS

I used to have one just like it, bought it 2nd hand when I turned 18 and hunted a lot of Doves with it and had some great memories. Then my ex-wife sold it to a pawn shop. I have been looking for one ever since. Where in Texas are you?

I used to have one just like it, bought it 2nd hand when I turned 18 and hunted a lot of Doves with it and had some great memories. Then my ex-wife sold it to a pawn shop. I have been looking for one ever since. Where in Texas are you?
I will PM you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.