Recommended shipper from Windhoek

Missourihunter

New member
Joined
Jul 20, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
20
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I recently recieved notification that my friend and i’s taxidermy was completed by hunters pride taxidermy in Windhoek. Does anyone have a recommendation for a shipper from Windhoek to the US?
 
Yellow Shark has handled my recent trophy shipments from Namibia. I’d ask your Namibian taxidermy and broker in US who their preferred shipper is.
 
I used African Shipping Service because that’s who Trop Taxidermy uses..

I believe Yellow Shark is an AH sponsor and they do a good job.

Your taxidermist should have a company that they work with regularly so they may also have a recommendation
 
I received great service e with yellow shark in 2022 with my leopard shipment (and a few plains game as well).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,570,708
Members
168,977
Latest member
OdellOneil
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top