fhm3006

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Namibia / South-Africa
Hi guys,

i have uploaded some photos from my recent hunting trip (06-09 May) in Namibia - feel welcome to check it out - under my gallery. Any comments are very welcome.

Rgds

From the sight a few of those trophies you had a very good hunt. Congratulations.

From the sight a few of those trophies you had a very good hunt. Congratulations.

Thanks Brickburn - it was a great hunt - i think my daughter enjoyed it more than me...(naaaahhh)

Nice photos! Definitely green in Namibia! It's hard to tire of hunting oryx, one of Namibia's great treasures!

Congats, looks like you had a great hunt. I love the red sand desert, I would love to see it in person one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammed69

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.