Really interesting article here!

Sideshow

AH elite
Joined
Jul 3, 2022
Messages
1,834
Reaction score
4,336
Location
UK
Media
10
Hunted
New Zealand, UK, France, Germany, US Texas
Waiting for a plane down to Porto Williams for a trip into the Antarctic….no not hunting.
But while waiting I found this. Really enjoyed reading it. Getting some ammunition for the dinner table discussions:A Stirring:
 
Waiting for a plane down to Porto Williams for a trip into the Antarctic….no not hunting.
But while waiting I found this. Really enjoyed reading it. Getting some ammunition for the dinner table discussions:A Stirring:

Very indepth and straight forward article that needs more publicity than just being viewed by the hunting community.
 
Excellent article. As others have said, this needs to be read by those who oppose hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,890
Members
170,455
Latest member
TitusDrans
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top