RCC Brass

Tucketed

AH elite
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
1,105
Reaction score
1,966
Location
South carolina
Media
27
First I have only reloaded shotgun shells. I purchased a 375HH last year and have a 404 Jeffery being built and thought it would be appropriate to start reloading. I have plenty of 375 brass from both Barnes and Swift but am trying to figure out 404 Brass. It appears the only easily accessed brass is Hornady. Your thoughts on Hornady for larger bores like 404 and do any of you have experience with RCC machined brass?
Thank you
Ed
 
I've used Hornady brass in 30-06, 9.3x62, 9.3x74 and 405 Win. I've been very happy with all of them, and would buy in 404 if I had one.
 
Norma Brass for the 404 Jeffery is also readily available. I also think it is made a lot better than the Hornady. The primer pockets are a little tight though. They are a little more pricy but worth it in my estimation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,433
Members
170,327
Latest member
UPPStefani
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top