Raw polar bear skull

Dragan N.

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
No idea if this interests anybody or not but here are a few pictures of a raw and then prepped for the bugs polar bear skull (I just removed the brain after the pictures where taken). Anyway it gives you an idea of how "tough built" a polar bear's head- the raw skull weighed like 20 pounds. Plus since most of the people on here are Americans I don't think you see too much polar bear "stuff" in general

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
016.JPG
010.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice and thanks for sharing. It looks quite similar to the brown bear skull I got last fall, but the front teeth are larger and angled different.

Nothing like a Big bear to demand some respect.
Those White bears are meat eating machines

Thanks for sharing the project.

Awesome and thanks for sharing. Please post some pictures of the cleaned skull once done. Do you use Dermestid Beetles? Did you take the Bear?

Any other pics?

Hide? Or the fat layer? The skull pictures are fascinating.

Thank you for sharing @Dragan N.
I have never seen a skull like this before and I am amazed at its size. Man those teeth are something to respect.

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing.

The big bears are definitely an exciting hunt. I ve shot both grizzly and brown bear truly an adventure you will never forget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!