Rare Hannibal 500 A-Square For Sale

OK, $60.00
Alright, you got a good laugh with your decimal play but there is no need for lashing out or making smart remarks at/toward me for not listing a price. I stated in my original post that I was taking offers (not knowing that is against policy) then someone brought it to my attention but I couldn't delete the thread because it had been over 30 minutes and now here we are. Like I said before, if I could delete it would delete it and id start over in another area of AH where I could state that i'm throwing around the idea of selling this and that i'm open to offers if that was acceptable somewhere else on here. It was an honest mistake and i'm still hoping the people in charge of AH will take it down because its against the rules and also, someone else with more knowledge than I, pointed out that it may not even be a Hannibal so Id like to fix that as well. Anyway, sorry to everyone for the misunderstanding. Have a wonderful evening and God bless

@Racinjason
Heck, just list it as $xxxx or best offer.
Make the Buy it Now price whatever you would sell it for any day, i.e. $6000 or best offer.

@Racinjason - it sounds like you made an honest mistake but are still willing to sell the rifle. Why not list what you believe to be a reasonable price and go from there.

Also some well lit, edited and in focus pictures showing the details of the rifle, stampings, condition of the bolt face, muzzle and any defects will go a long way to making a sale.

@Racinjason I'm in the market for a 500 have you got brass and dies for yours??

Take a pic of the butt (it looks like A-Sq Metal) side-by-side with another common factory rifle (M70, 700, 77, etc.) The coil-check should be considerably larger if the stock was cut down as you say. Also, how long is the barrel?? It does not look like any A-Sq wood I've ever seen. When fancy wood was ordered, you typically got what someone else above posted (ltd. models w/ checkering, fancy wood-but they all had the beefy pistol grip and coil-check butt. Also I see one std Uncle Mike's style screw-in sling swivel post on the rear but nothing on the front (most A-Sq came with the beefier Pachmeyer-style push-pin/push-in, flush-mounted sling mounts.) Is the action/bbl full-length bedded per A-Sq protocol? A-sq nearly always covered up the crosspins with ebony or eq dowels. 'Just a few questions...I'm up to $1,500 of metal so far! :) You might have better luck on GunJoker...

Last edited:
We still haven't seen a price, and my offer is still high. Just saying.

someone had an A-Square 577 (GB) for $20,000.
idk

I must say this is a first for me that members have to beg for a price to be posted. Unique selling strategy for sure.

I must say this is a first for me that members have to beg for a price to be posted. Unique selling strategy for sure.

OP hasn’t logged on in a week…I seriously doubt he cares about his selling strategy. Probably moved it GI for the big money…:ROFLMAO:

OP hasn’t logged on in a week…I seriously doubt he cares about his selling strategy. Probably moved it GI for the big money…:ROFLMAO:
Ya no doubt.

I do understand you’re supposed to list a price. However, I messaged him, and he got right back to me with price and additional info. So if you all are interested in it other than being the posting police, I suggest you message him?

That said, the individual with the rifle at issue seems to be trying to game the system. I am wondering where "Jerome" has been in all of this? This whole insipid thread should have been shut down at its inception. I have become increasingly concerned about the quality and integrity of this website. I was previously a gold sponsor; however, I have reserved making a further contribution because of where I see this website seems to have involved. I strongly believe that it should be limited to all things relating to African safari hunting. All items for sale in Classifieds should be so related and lets drop the "Politics" unless such comments are directly related to situations and countries in Africa where the members of this site will possibly hunt. This is not the forum for opinions on political issues that do not directly affect hunting in Africa!

Ya know, as far as I see the guy wanted to sell for best offer. I currently have high offer with $60.
We should declare me the auction winner, I have the $60 right here in my ass pocket, I want my rifle.
Or the seller is a poop-butt.

Ya know, as far as I see the guy wanted to sell for best offer. I currently have high offer with $60.
We should declare me the auction winner, I have the $60 right here in my ass pocket, I want my rifle.
Or the seller is a poop-butt.
I'll up ya to $75.00!! LOL

Oh, so now we're going to turn this into an auction site? Move over Gunbroker, we'se comin for your lunch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoelPrerau

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.