Rare .303 British Bullets

rookhawk

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
10,434
Reaction score
30,951
Location
Wisconsin, behind the cheddar curtain
Media
153
Articles
4
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
These came out of Canada years ago since they had access to British bullets easier than the Americans.

4 - 150gr spire point .311" bullets

13 - 180gr spire point .312" bullets

5 - 215gr max rounded .311" bullets

3 - 215gr round nose .311" bullets

4 - round nose bullets I didn't weigh, but in the 140-165gr range

$45 Delivered anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Payment via Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle

IMG_2503.JPG
 
Them old cil boxes are a little piece of Canadian history in and of themselves.
 
Lets reduce them to $40 Delivered anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Final reduction. Any less and the price of the shipping exceeds the total value of the goods. We'll go to $35 and free delivery in the lower 48 States.
 
These came out of Canada years ago since they had access to British bullets easier than the Americans.

4 - 150gr spire point .311" bullets

13 - 180gr spire point .312" bullets

5 - 215gr max rounded .311" bullets

3 - 215gr round nose .311" bullets

4 - round nose bullets I didn't weigh, but in the 140-165gr range

$45 Delivered anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Payment via Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle

View attachment 784008
LOL! …… I’m reading the label as: “Bullets with Balls.”

IMG_0509.gif


GLWTS!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top