Random error

Close Range

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Louisiana
IMG_0023.JPG

Any idea what I need to do to prevent this. I get it more often then not on my iPhone.

I too have been getting this error. More so today and only on certain threads.

Ditto on the error msg. Some of my most participated in threads too!

Thank you for informing me of this issue, always much appreciated. We had an update done on PHP this morning that may be the cause if these errors. This should now be resolved, please let me know if any of you is still experiencing some issues, thank you. Jerome

Just got one two minutes ago. Lots of them today.

Just got one two minutes ago. Lots of them today.
Ok, thx for letting me know. Things should be back to normal so please keep me posted. Perhaps quit the application and turn it back on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BelenGreen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross