Quick field dressing...wow

TOM

AH elite
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
364
Location
Kansas City Metro
Media
41
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Look at how quick this guy goes through a deer. Sharp knife!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That was great! Obviously not the first time he has done that.
 
Count his fingers, both before and after!
 
Good thing I don't have a knife that sharp! The "after" count of my fingers would be a very short count.
 
He looks like the kind of guy you would want on your giraffe skinning team LOL!

He might save you an hour to 40 minutes.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
I bet that wasn't his first time. ;) Wow!

nd
 
Pretty amazing! Not a lot of meat left on that doe....too much gun...for my taste. I love deer meat!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,650
Members
169,788
Latest member
AngelicaPi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top